Jacky, Madi, Michael, and Lancing

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Week of April 10

April 10
Hey FB beautiful people!!  I have changed my "name" on here so I will be available for others - "Michael Cancer Survivor Kreple". I must get into action on a higher level to continue the purpose.
Love you all sooooo much! Word of the Day is "SURVIVOR". ♥

sur-vi-vor, noun, [ser-vahy-ver]

1. a person or thing that survives.
2. Law, the one of two or more designated persons, as joint tenants or others having a joint interest, who outlives the other or others.
And now, for my personal favorite definition, drumroll, please...
3. a person who continues to function, or prosper, in spite of opposition, hardship, or setbacks!
April 11
It is truly gorgeous this morning. Glad to share it with ya'll! Well, one more week down and one more week closer to summer break. Spent some time in the studio yesterday and played a Tonebender custom shop Telecaster. Back to the gym today for some much needed training and later today for volleyball practice. A couple home games this week.

Hope you all have a kickazz day, Word of the Day is "MAJORITY". ♥

Lord above... Carmine is a young boy who needs your attention! If it is his time, take him without pain and quickly. If he is to get better, then by all means get going on your masterful healing ways! Amen! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

April 12
Looking at today as another opportunity to express how grateful I am. A quote for the day. . . "We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails."
Have a fantastic day and I Love you all! Word of the Day is "ADJUST". ♥

April 13
keepin it movin and shakin... Love and respect for you all! Word of the Day is "RECKONING". ♥

April 14
Today is going to be a great day!" You know why? As Madison Hope climbed out of the car to go to school she said those words to me! Well, I believe her ;) Appreciating my family and friends more and more! Make it count, live large and true!

Word of the Day is "IMPACT". ♥

April 15
This just in... "It is amazing how much can be accomplished if no one cares who gets the credit." - John Wooden . . . . . . Something to think about....................!

Training this morning, and then a volleyball game tonight and I'm going to try to get back to TapouT for Belt Ceremonies. Anyone still in town for the Poppy Festival come find me and Bob Anderson at the TapouT booth. Lot goin on and lovin it!

As I feel all the time about you guys, I love you dearly. Word of the Day is "STRENGTH". ♥

April 16
It is a beautiful morning today. My boys played so incredibly last night. We were victorious over Highland High. So proud of them. Will be representing Tapout Antelope Valley at the Poppy Festival today. Come on down and say hi. I would love to see you.

Have a fantastic day and enjoy each other! Word of the Day is "PROGRESS". ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment