Jacky, Madi, Michael, and Lancing

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Week of December 12

December 13
Welcome to Monday people. Last week of school, and then the kids are off for a couple of weeks. Madi will fly in on Saturday. THAT is going to be the best day ever! To the Lab for blood and then chemo tomorrow.

Love you all! Word of the Day is "STRENGTH". ♥

December 14
As Mike Goldberg (UFC announcer) says... "HERE WE GO........."

The sun is out and it looks like a perfect day to do my LAST Chemo. I look forward to callin it a day when this is over. I couldn't have done it without you guys and the incredible wife and kids I have.
 
My bro, Tom Kemp, reminded me the last one is the best one.


George, the best nurse, EVER!
I Love to Love you guys... Thanks for opportunity!... Word of the Day is "VANQUISHED". ♥

December 15
Happy humpday!!!!!! Home takin' it easy... Thanks for all your support. I feel quite well and had a decent nights sleep. Got up to pee every couple of hours instead of the normal hour on the hour. Ahhh, it's the simple things right? :-))

Have an awesome day. Word of the Day is "FESTIVE". ♥

December 16
Extremely happy to be here today! What are we gonna do? We're gonna rock it until it rolls.

We all know this one... "our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure".

Have an amazing day! Word of the Day is "POWERFUL". ♥
December 17
Cloudy with a chance of rain...on the outside, but on the inside the sun is shining and everything looks A-ok from here.

Tomorrow I get to be re-united with my baby girl for the winter break. I am soooooo excited to have her here with us.

All is well and I extend a heartfelt Holiday Hug to you! Thanks for being here with The Kreple's this holiday season! Word of the Day is "GIVING". ♥

December 18
It ain't easy bein' greazzy! Wake up world, let's get this party train started! Makin' it memorable.

Love you guys. Word of the Day is "GREASY". ♥

The Madster has LANDED!

No comments:

Post a Comment