Jacky, Madi, Michael, and Lancing

Monday, November 29, 2010

Week of November 21

November 21
Had a wonderful time last night. It was great to see my friends.
Today we're building a fire in the fireplace for an all-day burn.

Have a great day! Word of the day is "Heat". ♥
Today is Chemo #5, and are we ready, or what? "H" to the "E" to the double toothpix! Bring it on!

Word of the day is "Curable". ♥

Here's a carry-over from last weeks PET scan results: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu2RjT-KHac

November 22
And we're off--to the airport, then to the hospital to have blood drawn for tomorrows chemo. Then, turn in the prescriptions, and THEN back to take over at the gym for Professor, while he's out east to see his beautiful kids.

Busy! Have a great day, and I'll be thinking of you all! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Word of the day is "influence". ♥
November 23
Good morning beautiful people...what a GREAT opportunity for me to say how much Jax and I appreciate all of your amazing prayers and healing thoughts. You all have hit "PB" out of the park, and oh boy, do I thank you for that!

Today is Chemo #5, and are we ready, or what? "H" to the "E" to the double toothpix! Bring it on!

Word of the day is "Curable". ♥


November 24
Feeling great this gorgeous day in SoCal! Extremely happy and grateful to be alive and to share with my family and you guys, my friends...Love it! Chemo went very well.

Love you all. Word of the day is "STUFFING". ♥




November 25
They Heydenberks are AWESOME! Here they are rockin' the bracelets! Incredible! Love to you ALL! ♥


Happy to be right here, right now! Word of the day is "Thankful". ♥

November 26
Alive and living the life...Grateful to be here! ♥

November 27
This is my pops in the middle in 1964. Left is his classmate, Marc Ritsema, and right is Bob Kalkofen, a classmate, my dad's good friend and best man in my parent's wedding.
Word of the day is "CLASSIC". ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment