Jacky, Madi, Michael, and Lancing

Monday, August 30, 2010

BMB RESULTS TODAY

This is from Jacky:

"Big day today we are meeting with our team of doctors to find out the plan of attack. PB has it coming!!!!!! ♥ to you all!!!! Hug a lot, love a lot and tell the people you love how important they are to you everyday."

I'm headed to the gym first thing, gotta break a good sweat, ya know.

We had a very nice visit with Kristen and the Lucas's yesterday.

We have a meeting at the hospital with the NEW Oncology Team. We should find out the biopsy results, hopefully they are negative, and I believe more good news will follow.

Have an awesome day today and I will do the same!

Everything okay? Not really, I can't decide what I want for dinner.

Word of the day is "BLESSED". ♥
Lancing Parker Kreple: 2nd degree black belt, 8 yrs old.

LP: world champion "hugger"
(Photos by Madison Hope MacDougal Kreple)



No comments:

Post a Comment